- Well-functioning new services (incl. logistics)
- Various users and needs, privacy and information security
- Automation & Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems (C-ITS)
- Controlling of transport and situation status
- The efficiency in the system level
Participants: the VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd, the Tampere University of Applied Sciences, Tampere University, the Metropolia University of Applied Sciences, the University of Eastern Finland, the University of Oulu, Finnish Transport and Communications Agency Traficom (chair), the Ministry of the Environment and ITS Finland.